The European Innovation Partnership on Water – EIP Water in short – has taken a central role in the European water innovation landscape, providing a platform for all actors in the field of water and innovation. After the success of the first EIP Water conference in November 2013 in Brussels, the EIP Water Conference 2014 took place on 5 November in Barcelona, the European Innovation Capital 2014.
The most important Conference information was as follows:
- Over 400 participants attended the conference.
- The city of Barcelona, European Innovation Capital 2014, hosted the conference at the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel.
- The conference report is available here.
- The programme also includes the launch of the CDP water program’s Global Water Report 2014, which analyses business understanding of water risk at the world’s largest corporations.
- Several site visits sponsored by the conference organisers took place on Thursday, 6 November.
- Various EIP Water partner organisations presented their work during the Conference Exhibition.
- Before and after the Conference, a series of open and closed Back-to-back meetings were held on 4 and 6 November 2014.
- The Conference 2014 hashtag was #EIPWater2014
- The conference language was English, no translation was provided.
9:30 - 18:00